Effective Date: May24, 2018
Who we are
Our website address is https://www.gourgouli.com.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact me at the following contact details.
Full name: Vasiliki Gourgouli
Email address: [email protected]
How we collect your information
We collect personal data about you whenever you use our services as when you use our websites, or when you call us.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Categories of information that we collect
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name or similar identifier, title or any other information that you will provide us via our Contact Form.
- Contact Data includes delivery address, email address, and telephone numbers through our Contact Form.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
The contact form that we have in our website will send us an email with the information that you will provide us, such us Your Name, Your Email, The subject of the message, Your Message, Your attachment, Your IP address, date, time and timestamp.
The information that you provide us will be stored in our mailbox that provided by ZOHO (more information about ZOHO: https://www.zoho.com/mail/help/email-hosting-with-zoho.html).
Also, the above information will be stored locally (encrypted).
If you will send images to us, you should avoid sending images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. From image that contains location data is possible to extract the location of the image.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access our Website, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser such as:
- __cfduid: The __cfduid cookie is used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. For example, if the visitor is in a coffee shop where there are a bunch of infected machines, but the specific visitor’s machine is trusted (e.g. because they’ve completed a challenge within your Challenge Passage period), the cookie allows us to identify that client and not challenge them again. It does not correspond to any user ID in your web application and does not store any personally identifiable information. Depending on the “Always Use HTTPs” configuration this cookie will be created either as secure or non-secure.
- PHPSESSID: Cookie generated by applications based on the PHP language. This is a general purpose identifier used to maintain user session variables. It is normally a randomly generated number, how it is used can be specific to the site, but a good example is maintaining a logged-in status for a user between pages.
- wordpress_test_cookie: Used on sites built with WordPress. Tests whether or not the browser has cookies enabled.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google (external link): https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft(external link): http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla(external link): https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple(external link): https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies(external link): http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative(external link): http://www.networkadvertising.org/
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. Therefore, whenever you make use of these links or microsites or when you leave our website, please read the privacy notice of the third party.
Who we share your data with
The users’ data is not sold, distributed, disclosed or given to third parties. The users’ data will be provided to government authorities, government agencies or other competent authorities only when it is required by law to do this.
How long we retain your data
We retain your personal data (the personal data that you will send us through our contact form or via phone) in our mailbox for one year (maximum).
Also, the above personal data stored locally (encrypted) until you will ask us to delete them.
What rights you have over your data
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us (via email va[email protected]).
What we may need from you
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Time limit to respond
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
How we protect your data
We have put in place appropriate security measures (including encryption, anonymization or/and pseudonymization procedures where required) to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, access to your personal data (the personal data that you will send us through our contact form or via phone) has only Vasiliki Gourgouli.
What data breach procedures we have in place
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.